Jeddah, a Saudi Arabian port city on the Red Sea, is a modern commercial hub and gateway for pilgrimages to the Islamic holy cities Mecca and Medina. Resort hotels, beaches and outdoor sculptures line the Corniche, a seafront promenade anchored by the iconic King Fahd’s Fountain. The city’s Al-Balad historic district dates to the 7th century and retains traditional homes built from coral.
- The starting point from Jeddah to Yanbu
- Exploring the city of Yanbu and the data of the most important landmarks and islands in the evening.
- Return to the yacht and set off to the city of Umluj
- touring the beautiful Mugg Islands, swimming, diving and fishing, then returning to the city of Umluj, usually the city,
- and the most important tourist attractions in the Mughal Islands,
- then returning to the yacht and going to Neom
- Exploring the Neom Islands and the important landmarks, then returning to the yacht and returning to Jeddah.
- Coffee, tea, Arabic coffee, dates, snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Water snorkeling equipment.
- Fishing equipment
- Tour guide.
- Price does not Airline tickets and Include Medical insurance.